Hopkins Brother-Sam, Joel and John Henry


Thursday, February 7, 2008


Hopkins Brother-Sam, Joel and John Henry

Hopkins Brother-Sam, Joel and John Henry




Artist: Lightnin' Hopkins

Album: Hopkins Brother-Sam, Joel and John Henry

Year: 1964

Tracks: 17

Genre: Blues

1 See About My Brother John Henry
2 Hot Blooded Woman
3 Black Hannah
4 I Want To Go Fishing
5 Doin' Little Heiffer
6 Hey, Baby, Hey
7 Saddle Up My Grey Mare
8 Tell Me, Tell Me
9 Little Girl
10 I Got A Brother In Waxahachie
11 Matchbox Blues
12 Home With Mama
13 Come Down To My House
14 Grosebeck Blues
15 The Dice Game
16 I Walked From Dallas
17 Two Brothers Playing (Going Back To Baden-Baden)

Download Hopkins Brother-Sam, Joel and John Henry mp3 : Hopkins Brother-Sam, Joel and John Henry



Related:
New York FM (Sander Kleinenberg remix)
In Concert
In Beat

0 comments: